Monday 25 August 2014

Pastel blue wishlist

Good evening! 

Yesterday I got my acceptance letter to the SimplyBe 2015 model search heats! I am beyond excited, I cannot contain my happiness!After wrecking my brain about what to wear on the day, I think I'm going to go for a 50's pastel blue dress.(If anyone else visiting my blog is attending or know anyone else attending please comment below)

 Pastel blue is my most favourite colour out there at the moment, so here is my pastel blue themed wishlist!

Eyegasm overload
  1. Unicorn heels by Jeffery Campbell
  2. Pastel blue purse from River Island
  3. Pale blue platform heels from River island
  4. Irregular Choice heels from ModCloth
  5. Pale blue lace dress from ModCloth
  6. Perrywinkle blue nail polish from BarryM
  7. Daisy Dream eau de parfum by Marc Jacobs
  8. A line summer dress from ModCloth
  9. Baby blue, leather look pencil skirt from River Island
  10. Sky Blue satchel from River Island
  11. Pale blue purse from River Island
  12. 50's style healed shoes from ModCloth
  13. Blue hair bow from Claire's Accessories 
  14. Blue fedora from River Island
  15. Bright blue lace dress with gold belt from Modcloth
  16. Blue mint creepers from T.U.K 

GET IN TOUCH


TheParmaViolet


No comments:

Post a Comment