Thursday 2 October 2014

Ziaja skincare - *Review*

Hello everyone, hope everyone is keeping on top of their skincare regime, I know I am, thanks to this absolute savior duo!

I received these two beauties at a blogger event in Dublin earlier in September. I'm always quite skeptical when trying new skincare products as the majority of them make my skin break out or effect it quite badly, as I suffer from Rosacea, So I decided to give them a whirl.

Natural Olive Micellar Water - This bottle is Paraben, colourant and fragrance free and its also Hypo-allergenic which is JUST what I need! Its key ingredients are glycerin , olive oil and pro-vitamin B5 which shocked me! And no alcohol too!
This water is used not only to remove makeup to also to add moisture to your skin, due to the added ingredient of Olive oil, this will soften your skin and soothe any irritations you may have. This can be used on the most sensitive of skin and I will definitely be re-purchasing this!
Score: 9/10

Natural Olive Cream - Another astounding find! Moisturiser is the one thing that always makes my skin flare up, so I took a real chance with this, and I found that it has been working wonders on my skin. This cream frightened me a tad because the texture is so rich and creamy, that's usually a bad sign for anyone who suffers with Rosacea, but as I applied it, it felt heavenly,you only need the tiniest dot and it gets to work straight away. Again because of the added olive oil, this cream softens skin, prevents dehydration and makes skin baby smooth. I would definitely recommend this if you have dry skin or suffer from Rosacea .
Score: 10/10


You can check out they're full olive oil collection here, with everything from skincare to hair care, there is something for everyone in their natural olive range.

If you suffer with Rosacea and would like to find more products to help, please get in touch!!


The Parma Violet

No comments:

Post a Comment