Friday 22 May 2015

Wet n Wild Blogger Event 2015

On Wednesday (20th May) I attended the Wet n Wild blogger event in 9 Bond Street studios to celebrate their brand new makeup collection brought out just in time for Summer...it was simply brilliant & a beauty bloggers dream! 

I decided to bring my gorgeous friend Ciara Boggans along for the fun, drink, mingling, cupcakes, drink, goodiebags, drink and drink. 
Upon entry we were greeted with a much needed glass of Champagne and chats!
The room was adorned with giant balloons mood lighting and absolutely stunning cherry blossoms!Not to mention the slush puppy machine, scrummie muffins and a fully stocked Wet n Wild stand! This party was every girls makeup fulled dream... Did I mention there were goody bags too? 

This Slush Puppy machine & wonderful DJ brought Sunshine & Summer happiness to the party.

 
 

Their new collection is affordable, colorful and beautiful!Equipped with brand new lipsticks , balm stains eyeshadows and nail polishes - their new collection will not disappoint! 

**Behold the glory that are these beyond perfect goody bags!**

There I got to meet so many bloggers that I've been dying to meet for ages The Glamour Nazi & Long Hair & Lashes to name but a few! I also met up with some of my beauty blogging babes who I hadn't seen in ages Enhance whats yours , KillerFashionBigBlondeGirlGail OConnor - Glam Force And it was sooo much fun to see all of these blogging beauties again! 

What I wore:

Black pointed toe heals // Penneys
Black jeans // Penneys
Black tank top // Penneys
Multicolored African style Kimono // Penneys


When I got home, I absolutely tore into my goody bag to see what I had been gifted!
And oh my god - it is unreal!
Wait until you see how truly generous the people at Wet N Wild & Publicity loft were!

In my goody bag I received:

*Juicy lip balm x4 - Raspberry, Cherry, Watermelon , Strawberry
* Glassy Gloss in #313A Glass-t Off
*Mega Glo bronzer #E348 Starlight Bronze
*Max Volume Mascara #E1501
*Cream Eyeshadow Pencil in #E131 Electro
*Colour icon Eyeshadow - Lagoon, Envy, Kitten
*Mega Rocks Glitter Nail Varnish - at will call (Purple) & Always in the pit (Red)
*Colouricon eyeliner #E660A Bronzed & E653E Cool Green
* Mega Slicks Lip Gloss in #E562B Cherry Glaze, #E579A Seedless Watermelon & #E567A Sheerly Cocoa 


Wet n Wild cosmetics are available in Dunnes Stores nationwide & Selected Penneys and Pharmacies 

For more information visit www.wetnwildcosmeticsireland.ie

Special thanks to all the Wet n Wild staff at 9 Bond street studios and also to Amy & Caroline from Publicity loft for an amazing evening.

The Parma Violet


No comments:

Post a Comment