Friday 2 May 2014

My April Favorites

IT'S SUMMER!!!

I know everyone seems to say it but it feels like it was only Christmas yesterday! This year seems to be running away with itself!! Seeming as it is already May, I might aswel show you all my favorite products from April!
WetNWild Lip Liner in Plumberry
WetNWild Varnish in Wet Cement
WetNWild Varnish in Private Viewing 
Rose&Co HandCream in Suggared Violet
For ages and ages I have been meaning to try Wet N Wilds Megalast nail varnishes but it had always slipped my mind as I am not too into Nails. So I grabbed these two gorgeously nude shades 'Wet Cement' and 'Private Viewing'. These were 2.99EUR each in Dunnes Stores and they're beautiful! I applied two coats and boom they were done! Although they dry fairly slow, the end result is gorgeous!
Excuse the shabby job!
These neutral colours are perfect for the run up to Summer! Fresh,clean and sophisticated looking! Love these varnishes!
As for the Plumberry lip-liner, it is a gorgeous deep plum colour but im afraid it lacks staying power! But at only 1.99EUR who can say no!
This hand cream..I cant imagine anything more perfect! 
Infused with Sweet Almond Oil,Cocoa Butter and Shea Butter this baby will keep your hands feeling silky smooth all day long! With NO petroleum in this little jar of happiness this product wont dry out your skin! I adore the packaging! Its cute and girly with a 1950's vibe from it! Not forgetting how AMAZING this pot smells! It smells JUST like parma violets, I cannot get enough of it! Its only downfall is that for this tiny tub its 6.50EUR in Avoca! But if you're looking to treat yourself, do pick some up :)
These Mugs and Plates from Dunnes are probably the cutest things I have ever seen!
Apparently these cuties have gone down a euro or two since I got these! these sweet enough to eat plates are perfect for holding your bobbi pins,slides,rings,earrings etc! Such a lovely piece for anyone's bedroom/vanity!  
As I have posted before I have very sensitive skin and Rosacea therefor alot of creams and facial wash's make me breakout and make my skin very red! I Recently discovered Boots own brand Facial care! I bought the facial wash and the Moisturising Cream , both are hypoallergenic and are fragrance free  which is just what I need! And also they're bargains at 2.29EUR each!

WISHLIST!
 Floral summer dress 40.00EUR from Dunnes Stores
I need this 50's style schoolgirl dress in my life ASAP!
But seeming as im saving for a Holiday to Portugal next week the dreams of owning this dress are slowly dying!
And I just want everything here from Dunnes!
These gorgeous french styled,girly storage cases range from 10-20 EURO
These candles and cases are sure to transform any room into a fresh and girly french boudoir 

Do you have any products that have changed your April? If so comment below or email me on nadinestephens1990@gmail.com

The Parma Violet

2 comments:

  1. That hand cream looks adorable. I'm sure it goes beyond the packaging too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh the packaging is amazing! but yeah I do recommend picking it up! its a very small tin but you only need a dot, and the smell is very strong and lasts ages! :D

      Delete