Tuesday 15 July 2014

Thin lips? Transform them using this age old trick.

Everyone seems to want big, plump, juicy lips right? But sadly some of our gene pools aren't kind enough to bless us with Angelina's pout. BUT Makeup has blessed us with the tools to fake it! I myself have very thin lips but I plump them up using this age old, but VERY useful trick!
  1. Simply Grab your lipstick of choice ( I chose Viva Glam by M.A.C)
  2. Grab your most shimmery eyeshaddow you have (make sure its white/silver/nude, I chose 'Bootycall' from the Naked 2 palette)
  3. Simply dab your chosen shaddow to the middle of your bottom lip and youre done!
Yep, seriously..it is THAT easy!

P.S.. i am VERY sorry about the short post and terrible pictures, on quite a harsh time limit today!

But I do hope you enjoy this short but very useful post! Try it! you'll never look back!

Do you have any useful makeup tips? Simply comment below or email me @ theparmavioletblog@gmail.com , thank you!

The Parma Violet

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks!! :) Such a short post, but an effective tip :)

      Delete
    2. Not to worry, short and sweet, gets the message across :D

      Delete