Thursday 7 August 2014

**BARGAIN VANITY @ DUNNES**

Hello again! Hope everyone is enjoying the last bit of their Summer holidays and making the most out of the lovely weather we've been having! I certainly have, but oh my was it a very strange day yesterday. It started off by getting a totally random MMR shot (measles,mumps and rubella) Which I have NEVER had! (yikes) Also..not to mention, I am scared to death of needles.So that was an ordeal in itself! I then found 50 quid on the floor and went and bought very pretty things, after all..I totally deserved it ;)

So I walked into Dunnes Stores in Citywest, and couldn't believe my eyes when I seen these gorgeous plates and bowls that I've wanted since forever..HALF PRICE!

Look how beautiful they are!

These stunningly retro and fabulously pastel plates are only E2.50 and these cutie pie bowls are only E2.00!
I grabbed them as quick as I could, And I got the last muffin with cherry on top plate (score!)
These would look just gorgeous on anyones desk/vanity! The detail is so pretty!
These little bowls & plates are perfect for holding lipstick,bobbipins,hairclips,rings,brushes,eyeshaddows..Basically anything will look pretty amazing in these badboys!
My favourite part about these bowls is the detail! I LOVE it! Just like a melting icecream, so pretty! 

So if you're looking to give your vanity a bit of a makeover, pop down to Dunnes and turn your boring old vanity into a glorious 1950's pastel haven!

If you would like me to review a product or simply need to get in touch, comment below or mail me @ theparmavioletblog@gmail.com,thank you.

The Parma Violet


No comments:

Post a Comment