Tuesday 30 September 2014

Autumn / Winter lipsticks 2014

Lipstick has slowly become my mini obsession over the past year. I'm most fond of dark colours, so I am beyond delighted that Autumn is here so I can wear these gorgeous colours all over my face. So here are my most favourite (and cheap) , pretty little lippies for Autumn/Winter 

Excuse the messy Wet N Wild caps..I am a monster
So from left to right we have..

  • Cherry Bomb - Wet n Wild
  • Cinamon Spice - Wet n Wild
  • Sugar Plum Fairy - Wet n Wild
  • Roxo - amplified - Pedro Lourenco for MAC - Limited Edition
  • Viva Glam 1 - Matte - MAC
  • Goddess of the Sea - Cremesheen - Alluring Aquatic - Limited edition
  • Kooky - MUA LUXE - Lip lacquer 
  • Reckless - MUA LUXe - Lip lacquer 
This autumn seems to be all about deep matte reds and purples, which i am obviously loving!

Swatches from left to right, as above!
Excuse the messyness, my dog ruined it with his cute paws and devilish ways

Wet n Wild cosmetics available in Dunnes Stores & Penneys nationwide
Mac from MAC @ Brown Thomas Dublin
you can order MUA LUXE from here

The Parma Violet

No comments:

Post a Comment