Thursday 1 January 2015

favourite products 2014


First of all id like to say happy new year to all my followers! I cannot believe we're all the way back to the 1st of January again!How did everyone ring in their new years? Did you sit at home with your loved ones, throw an awesome party OR just simply have a quiet night in by yourself? Either way let me know what you all got up to :)

Now, I'm super sorry that I've been M.I.A recently, I currently have no camera, and had terrible Internet connection. But I'm back! So without further adieu, here are my top products(In no particular order) of 2014!


MUA LUXE LIP LACQUERS
These babies are utterly astounding.
Forget limecrime's velvetines, these tubes of velvety goodness are JUST as good! And at only 3.50 each who can say no? I own nearly all  the colours available and my god I adore them. I wear 'reckless' on most nights out. It is my go to perfect red. Looking for colour that doesn't budge an inch? Then look no further!
Available in Superdrug


MAXFACTOR MASTERPIECE TRANSFORM MASCARA
I recently went to a blogger event and found this loveliness in the goodiebag i received, I was delighted because this was just what I needed as I was running out of mascara! And i adore it! It makes my lashes suuuper long and thick looking!Love They're real by benefit but hate the price? Then switch it for this baby for a fraction of the price (13.99) The brush is great too but be warned it does take a fair while to dry so be careful!


GARNIER MICELLAR CLEANSING WATER
Where has this stuff been all my life?! As previously stated in past posts, I suffer from Rosacea so my skin is quite sensitive and nearly everything makes me break out. So that's why I was delighted to find this! This holy water is suitable for even the most delicate skin. Removing makeup has never been so easy! Think Bioderma Micellar water but way waaay cheaper! Now 4.19 in boots!



GARNIER ULTIMATE BLENDS - THE NOURISHING REPAIRER 
My hair is in an absolute heap. Its atrocious. That is in no way an exaggeration either.
The years of dying my hair every colour under the sun and having dreadlocks has taken its toll on my poor locks, and I can never ever find a shampoo/conditioner that gives my hair the right amount of moisture. Until now! 
If you have very dry / damaged hair then look no further than these glorious bottles of heavenly smelling hair stuff! Guaranteed to leave your hair feeling healthy and looking incredibly shiny.

URBAN DECAY - ORIGINAL NAKED PALETTE 
I know this one is quite generic but seriously, can you go wrong with this palette? The answer is no. I recently received this as a super generous Christmas gift from my best friend Dolly. I was gobsmacked when I opened the wrapping paper, I've wanted this palette since it came out!And now i have it and seriously cannot stop using it. So thank you Dolly! You know me so well :)

HOUSE OF HOLLAND NAILS - VAMPS
I also piked these up at a logger event, and they are seriously my most favourite nails ever! Just look at them, they're so gorgeous. I went to a Christmas Dinner and so many people were asking me where I got them done! Super gorgeous nails! Usually 10 Euro in boots

RIMMEL LASTING FINISH 25 HR FULL COVERAGE FOUNDATION
Now, I'm going to just come out and say it...
I'm not the biggest fan of Rimmel, I do not get the hype at all...its all crazy to me.
But a recent trip up north made me rethink! I found this foundation for just £3!!!!
So I decided to take it home with me and slap it all over my face. and OH my god I am in love. I don't think I will ever buy any other full coverage foundation ever again! This one is magnificent! hands down the best foundation I have ever come across!

What have been your favourite products of 2014? I'm dying to know! 

The Parma Violet




No comments:

Post a Comment