Monday 8 September 2014

Holly's Handmades - Review

Hello everyone, and hello September! I'm so sorry I have been out of action for a while, my internet was down a lot of the time but it's back now! (queue angels singing)


Now, first on my very long list of backed up posts include this gem.
Holly Skelton is a local craft maker from Tallaght who's work is gaining huge popularity!
Holly makes anything from jewelry, to decorations, and not forgetting her statement dream catchers.

Me and Holly have known each other for years.I recently contacted her to ask if she would like to be featured on my blog, she jumped at the chance and I couldn't have been happier. We arranged for her to send me a headpiece. And THIS is what I received.
Look at the gorgeous packaging!

When I opened the beautiful box I seen this 
A wonderful hand written letter and a mound of prettiness!
Fizzers,drumsticks,lovehearts and of course PARMA VIOLETS!
SO beautiful! I was completely overwhelmed!
She also through in this gorgeous hand made dream catcher!!

And the piece I was waiting for!
Isn't it amazingly stunning?!

She has included extra interchangeable charms for the front of the headpiece if I wish to change the look of the headpiece.
This is a really well crafted piece of jewelry, and I honestly could not be happier with it.
Over all for the product itself and the packaging, I would most definitely give this 10/10 and I seriously urge anyone who wants a truly original piece of jewelry to visit this girls page. Shes extremely creative so can help you with any ideas you would like to expand on.

**You can find Holly's Handmade's on Facebook here!**


The Parma Violet


No comments:

Post a Comment