Monday 8 December 2014

My Christmas Wishlist


  1. Miles of Mac - Urban Outfitters 40
  2. Ted Baker Faked To Perfection Rose Gold Nails - Boots-  10
  3. Charlotte Tilbury Wonder Glow - Brown Thomas - 42.00
  4. The Blam-MAry Lou Manizer Highlighter - Cloud10beauty.com - 19.00
  5. MAC twig - MACstores - 19.50
  6. Ted Baker Petra small Crystal bow tote - 235.00
  7. Instyler (Pink) Instyler.ie & Boots - 120
  8. MAC Warm Palette - MAC stores - 75.00 
  9. Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar - 65.00
Seeming as its getting closer and closer to Christmas I decided to make a little wishlist! I'm not expecting to get any of these this Christmas (But a girl can dream right?)
Everythign here is a tad pricey but sure it's Christmas isnt it?
I think my number one want from this whole list has to be the instyler!It WILL be mine,oh yes, it will be mine!
Are any of my items on your list?

The Parma Violet 


No comments:

Post a Comment